FANDOM


Michoa is a nation on the northern end of Tempus.  It shares its vast western border with Cuatl, and a small border with the Char Republic. Additionally, a significant part of its western border lies on the Frostgorge Sea, which it shares with Cuatl.

Michoa is a theocracy led by the Caelum Lucida, the religious head of state.

Michoa has an area of approximately 3,000 sq mi and population of approximately 350,000 people, making it the world's 6th-largest and 7th-most-populated country.

Due to its consistently aggressive efforts to spread religion through the nation's borders and internationally, it has extremely high tensions with numerous other countries. Among these are King Jalis' State, Cragstead, the Arca Union, and the Char Republic.

Michoa's population is 95% human; the remaining 5% are mostly half-elves.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.